Thursday, December 11, 2008

SEASONS OF LIFE LOVE AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS


Everyone comes to a time in their thife when they feel its time for a change. Some fin the change they need in a new man new friends of maybe a new job. I have come to a point in my life where i just wanna get away from it all. I wanna go to a club and not be mobbed by groupies a place where no one know my name where i can grow and blossom and most importantly start over. I have made the decsion to take a step out on faith and move to atlanta i am currently lookin for employment and a place to live. Once i get settled im going to enroll in fashion school that which i and so many others (a very close friend you know who you are) have always wanted to do. I have grown so sick of the scene here these kids are late and tired the boy are full of shit and the possibilities are limited. i hope to make this move sometime in the first 2-3 months of 09 new city new life NEW ME. who knows maybe one day ill be one of the real housewives of atlanta lol. I love u guys so much but u already knew that.